CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

the bathroom...before and after

This was the bathroom when we bought the house...




This is the renovated bathroom...





Trent and his dad renovated the bathroom in about 4 days. They tore out the old pink shower tile and put in new white tile. They put in an awesome tile floor, a new toilet, a new vanity, and a new mirror. Trent built the new vanity with a corian countertop and we got a very cool vessel sink with a waterfall faucet. We got rid of the terrible mint green paint with silver chain gray (it pulls out the gray in the floor tile). They did such an amazing job on the first big renovation project! It looks and feels so much better! I am so grateful to Scott (thank you Scott!), and so proud of Trent. Yay!

3 comments:

Trisa said...

Looks great! It is always fun to finish a project in the house & then enjoy it! We can't wait to see it in person!

Tori Myers said...

Hey I feel really bad that I haven't seen it. I should really come see your house sometime. Wendesday might be the only day but I will call you. I feel so bad. I'm not a good sister-in-law.

Morgan Yen said...

CONGRATS!!! It looks so good! I cant wait to see it (whenever I make it up to SLC....) Im so jealous you have a real house!

Miss you / love you guys!
xoxo Mo