CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

I guess it's been too long since my last post

I have been told by many that I needed to post something new on our blog. Apparently, it has been too long since my last post.

Anyway...

I never posted what we decided to name our kitten (who is now not so much a kitten anymore). We named her Charlie. Yes, she's a female cat named Charlie. I like it!

She and Asia are getting along much better than before. Occasionally they fight, but they are usually playful fights that only last a few minutes. I think they chase each other more than anything else. They both love to snuggle, more with us than each other, but every once in a while we catch them snuggling together. Here are a few fun photos of our girls...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Morgan Yen said...

cute! What are you guys doing for turkey day?

miss you! love you!

Alex said...

Do you want a Cupcake to throw into the mix? She makes everyone get along! She's special. I'm sure we could work out an offer you can't refuse - she's free, we will deliver her just in time for Christmas!

Alex said...

Are you guys ever going to blog something new? By the way, congrats. Mom told me the big news. You'll be great parents! JK, it's just that without a new blog entry to view, I have to entertain myself and that's scary.