CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I {heart} Feb. 10

...

MY DAD!

his unconditional love and support

his dedication to our family

our daddy-daughter dates

his love of random facts and trivia

his sense of humor and goofiness

sharing our love of food and eating, especially sauces

his love of things that are smooth
(rocks, my hair in a pony tail, his golf club with layers and layers of paint, a baby's head, etc.)

his eclectic wardrobe

his ability to influence our pet chicken with a bottle of bbq sauce

his hugs

Happy birthday, pops! I love you!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this post - what an awesome dad and dad-in-law! I can just hear him saying "smooth" and it makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tribute to your dad! Tell him happy birthday from us too!
Scott & Deb